I will sing unto the Lord!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Winter Greetings from Eastern North Carolina

It's that wonderful time of the year! Hmmmm. Would that be snow in eastern North Carolina? Or the arrival of Valentines right around the corner? Maybe a little of both! There is a possibility of snow late Thursday. I hope to see some! (For those not familiar with ENC, we don't receive much snow and it doesn't stick around long!)
As for Valentines I love it. It is such a wonderful time to share with friends and family how much you love them. It is also a good time to share the love of Jesus Christ, just a Saint Valentine did centuries ago!
I will post some wonderful cards my stamp class is making next Tuesday at Stamp Camp. If you live in or near Greenville, North Carolina email me and you can come and join us.

Until next time,

Jeannie
Country Girl Stamper

No comments:

Post a Comment