Cute card we did for my December Stamp a Stash. The colors are Whisper White, Bashful Blue and Brocade Blue. The finished card is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. The background is stamped with a mix of the blues using tri-snowflake stamp from Serene Snowflake set. The Center is stamped with the Let it Snow stamp from the Big on Christmas set. To have enough room for the snowflake to cover the snowman I had to ink one half of the stamp and then stamp my paper close to the left side of the card stock. To give a little space for the small circle and snowflake which covers the snowman I had to clean the first half off, then ink the last half and stamp it close to the right end of the card stock. I used the medium snowflake stamp from the Serene Snowflakes set to stamp on a piece of card stock. Once it was stamped I then used the small (1 3/8") circle punch to punch it out. A little 2-way glue and some dazzling diamonds on top of the snowflake to make it shimmer. I also glued down a small edge to the circle and voila we have a hidden snowman behind the snowman. The rest of the Let it snow stamp was water colored with watercolor pencils. I'm not sure where the small 'snow' words came from. Old random stamp probably.
SweetMissDaisy Designs April 2026 Release
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment