Greetings from a much warmer Eastern North Carolina! Although I am very disappointed about not getting any snow yet. I am relieved that we are on our way back to our nice 50 degree weather for a few days with a possible 60 on Friday. I still want some snow though!
Stamp camp was loads of fun last night. We had a chance to fellowship as well as, having a great time stamping and learning new techniques. For those who were unable to attend you missed a wonderful treat. How ever you do have a chance to go to the latter date on the 23rd. So all is not lost! :)
I added two treats for my wonderful grandmas who come to my classes. Usually we make 2 cards and a project (like a treat box, difficult card or new technique). I got so excited about Valentines that I added two treats to our usual stamping fair. The treats were cased from another stamper.....who I am sorry to say I didn't write down who they were. I will be more diligent to take note and give credit to the appropriate parties next time! Casing is when you use another person's idea.
The person I saw make the treats used a pixie stick. I decided to use a Valentine pencil instead. The other treat is my variation of another idea. I also used to do these baggies for Fall/Halloween. Since I didn't have a stamp with the words 'Hogs and Kisses'; I decided to used clear mailing labels. After printing out the words, it is as simple as peel and stick! The little piggy is from an old Stampin'up set called 'Very Punny'. I just love things that I can water color!
Until we meet again,
Warm some ones heart,
by sharing a cup of kindness!
Send some healing words in a beautiful card!
Jeannie
Country Girl Stamper
No comments:
Post a Comment